Bridging the IT and Business Leader Divide
to Improve the Business Value of IT
Complimentary Live Webinar
Thursday, July 26, 2012
1:00 p.m. (EDT)
In many companies, the relationship between IT departments and business leaders is like a troubled marriage. Miscommunication is rife, leaving executives struggling to improve the situation. Dr. George Westerman, research scientist at the MIT Center for Digital Business and author of the recent Wall Street Journal article "IT Is From Venus, Non-IT Is From Mars," knows that transparent communication can help.
Join Dr. Westerman for a live webinar on July 26th to learn how MIT Sloan research demonstrates the improved IT performance and IT/business relationship that results from IT/business transparency.
Learn how transparency can help to:
- Establish trust between business executives and IT leaders
- Make better IT investment decisions
- Ensure IT projects deliver more value
- Identify new strategic uses for IT
Who should attend:
- Corporate executives who want a better handle on their role in IT oversight and management
- IT executives who want to improve the IT/business relationship
Register Now for this Complimentary Webinar >>
Learn more about Dr. George Westerman's two-day course, Essential IT for Non-IT Executives, at MIT Sloan Executive Education.